horizontal and one vertical(三横一竖)”兽皮男子道。
“Three horizontal and one vertical? What is this word? How should I write it?(三横一竖?这是什么字?应该怎么写?)”森迪好奇地从地上捡起一根断的树枝在地上划着什么。
“No, it's not like that. It should be like that!(不,不是这么写,应该这么写!)”说着,三横一竖拿过森迪手里的树枝在地上划着。
“What is this word?(这是什么字?)”森迪望着三横一竖在地上写的字道。
“This word reads Wang, it es from China!(这个字念王,它出自中国!)”三横一竖道。
“Oh, I remember. It is indeed a Chinese character. I have seen it on the Internet. It seems that you are a Chinese!(哦我想起来了,它确实是中国的汉字,我在网上见到过,看来你是一个中国人!)”森迪道。
“Who knows, I can't remember anything anyway!(谁知道呢,反正我什么都想不起来了!)”三横一竖道。
“Take your time, you will surely remember, just like you just told me that you can't worry about climbing trees!(慢慢来,你一定会想起来的,就像刚刚你告诉我爬树不能着急一样!)”森迪微笑道。
听森迪这么说,三横一竖对他笑了笑,以示友好。
“Can you introduce your animal family to st night, they are not all so friendly!(当然可以,但就如你昨晚见到的一样,它们并非全都那么友好!)”三横一竖道。
“For exast night has always been unfriendly to me, but he and his family will never dare to offend me!(昨晚袭击你的那位狼先生,一直都跟我不怎么友好,但它和它的家族也绝不敢犯我!)”三横一竖道。
“It should have been killed by Nina last night!(昨晚它应该已经被尼娜给杀死了!)”森迪道。
“Don't worry, they dare not do anything to you with me here!(放心吧,有我在这里它们不敢把你怎么样的!)”三横一竖道。
继续阅读,后面更精彩!
“Who else is here besides Nina and Mr. wolf who died last night?(这里除了尼娜,昨晚已经死掉的狼先生,还有谁呀?)”森迪好奇地道。
“That's a lot! A pair of squirrel brothers who always collect pinecones; Miss Fox who likes to